Happy 60th Birthday Mark E Smith / RIP Mark E Smith lol (page 2) lol

Talking of the fall, I was at a gig at the Star and Garter on Friday watching the Smiths tribute from LA, the Sweet and Tender Hooligans and Simon Woolstencrodt the ex Fall drummer, nearly Smiths drummer and nearly Roses member got on stage with them for What difference does it make and Still Ill.

Very interesting for everyone that I'm sure!
Missing the monthly S&G nights is what I miss most about Manchester.
I believe it was a great weekend :)

I have Simon's book "you can drum but you can't hide" and his account of being in The Fall is hilarious regarding the booze ups and coke ups with MES as well as the fights!

Missing the monthly S&G nights is what I miss most about Manchester.
I believe it was a great weekend :)

I have Simon's book "you can drum but you can't hide" and his account of being in The Fall is hilarious regarding the booze ups and coke ups with MES as well as the fights!

I'll bet! He wasn't completely with it on Friday! It was a good night. Organised by Julie Hamill who does the 15 minutes with interviews which are always a good read. She has just done one with Richard Boon who was Buzzcocks Manager and it seems a fairly good friend of Morrissey back in the 70's and early 80's. Think she has a book out now. The one with Vini Reilly was a tough read. He seemed to have fallen on hard times.

I'll bet! He wasn't completely with it on Friday! It was a good night. Organised by Julie Hamill who does the 15 minutes with interviews which are always a good read. She has just done one with Richard Boon who was Buzzcocks Manager and it seems a fairly good friend of Morrissey back in the 70's and early 80's. Think she has a book out now. The one with Vini Reilly was a tough read. He seemed to have fallen on hard times.
Yes I have her book and enjoy the interviews.
This one should make volume 2 ;)
http://www.juliehamill.com/post/105880544389/fifteen-minutes-with-phill-gatenby-author

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.