Happy 65th Birthday Tony Wilson

denislawsbackheel said:
blue cigar said:
Could have and should have been part of a certain investigation had he been alive,not a shadow of a doubt.

considering you cannot libel a dead person I shall treat this post as the meaningless bragging of an attention seeking gobshite until evidence is offered.

Fanboy alert.

Tbilisi said:
Was always disrespectful to City,typical arrogant red so no time for the bloke

I remember going down to Manchester Town Hall on the day that we officially had the Commonwealth games handed over to us to watch the events there and they had someone from the swamp (can’t remember who now), Joe Royle and this prick Wilson.
Everyone was going on about how good it was going to be and what it would mean to Manchester yes all Wilson could do was take the piss out of CITY.
A **** of a man.

Bigg Bigg Blue said:
Tbilisi said:

I remember going down to Manchester Town Hall on the day that we officially had the Commonwealth games handed over to us to watch the events there and they had someone from the swamp (can’t remember who now), Joe Royle and this prick Wilson.
Everyone was going on about how good it was going to be and what it would mean to Manchester yes all Wilson could do was take the piss out of CITY.
A c**t of a man.

Absolutely,on the TV version of Manchester United ruined my life he played the true red arrogant ..... he made himself look stupid tbh.How anyone could have such contempt for a club with our support at that time despite years of shite is beyond me....I know I wouldnt for them if the tables had been turned,it would be respect I would show.Contempt is for glory hunting TV pricks.

Tbilisi said:
Bigg Bigg Blue said:
Tbilisi said:

A c**t of a man.

Absolutely,on the TV version of Manchester United ruined my life he played the true red arrogant ..... he made himself look stupid tbh.How anyone could have such contempt for a club with our support at that time despite years of shite is beyond me....I know I wouldnt for them if the tables had been turned,it would be respect I would show.Contempt is for glory hunting TV pricks.

That just sums up what a prick he was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.