Happy Birthday El Mago!

razman

Happy birthday to our greatest player .

Hope he adds the titles this year and a great year personally as well with his family.

P.S - thought this deserved a thread of its own

Last edited:
Happy birthday to our greatest player .

Hope he adds the titles this year and a great year personally as well with his family.

P.S - thought this deserved a thread of its own

The new King to finally replace King Colin and he even shares the same birthday as THE King !! Happy Birthday David and Elvis !!
CTID

Happy birthday to the GOAT, although it does worry me that he's 32 !! still a couple of years left i hope and we need a replacement !! I'm hoping Bernardo grows into the role.

Happy birthday, here's hoping the greatest gift comes in settling his wee one's life down into a stable and warm future for all.

Happy Birthday Merlin!!

Absolutely no concerns about his age, the man has never been rapid, the skills and the brain will never go, this man has plenty of years left in the game yet! Looks in the best condition of his life, his problem ankle has (touch wood) held up well for quite a while now and is playing the best football he has ever played even by his own incredible standards. Having never watched Colin I can't really compare, but he is easily the best player I have ever watched in a City shirt :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.