Happy Birthday Vinny!

Vincent Kompany‏Verified account @VincentKompany 1h1 hour ago
Thank you all for the birthday wishes. Thanks you @ManCity for the video.
1f44a.png
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=re0A85SAGPg&feature=youtu.be … #31 #ManCity

Obviously not a real City supporter. Happy birthday Vincent, a City legend!!!!

Or alternatively sharing a joke with the OP who is a mate. Maybe you should try not being so precious and not take everything written on a forum so seriously.

Or alternatively sharing a joke with the OP who is a mate. Maybe you should try not being so precious and not take everything written on a forum so seriously.

By the way, just for the record, I didn't create this Topic like it says I have. I put it in the Vincent Kompany 16/17 thread and the next thing i know its been given its own thread by a mod.

However, i'm proud it has been given its own topic as he is a fantastic man and he deserves it, ha!

Here's to you Vincent! :-)

By the way, just for the record, I didn't create this Topic like it says I have. I put it in the Vincent Kompany 16/17 thread and the next thing i know its been given its own thread by a mod.

However, i'm proud it has been given its own topic as he is a fantastic man and he deserves it, ha!

Here's to you Vincent! :-)

That's fair enough, if you see a bit of interesting info on your kompany duvet and pillow set it's good to share it.

Just checking for special Ks birthday details to start a similar thread when appropriate.

Vinny getting a year older should be a day of mourning, not a day of celebration.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.