Happy St George's Day

The fact an Irishman had to start this thread shows you just how much its become accepted that its just not on to celebrate being English.

The fact an Irishman had to start this thread shows you just how much its become accepted that its just not on to celebrate being English.

I was going to start it this morning, but I'm a spectacularly lazy man

I was going to start it this morning, but I'm a spectacularly lazy man

I still have the mother of all hangovers and will be lucky if i can see fucking straight by kick off!

Age + Alcohol really does not mix.

Irish parents, born and brought up in Moss Side and Longsight (those places went downhill after I left; hardly a coincidence!). Agree with you about the lack of "celebration". Which is a shame. You should be able to celebrate your country's national day without being labelled as some sort of racist. But the EDL, among others, have hijacked the notion of Englishness to push forward their poisonous agenda of hatred and distrust. It's a pity, but there you go. Anyway; as I said earlier, let's hope we're all enjoying today at 6pm!

The English don't need to shout about being English as we already know we live in the greatest country on earth.

Conversely, you hear a lot from the Scots, Welsh & Irish on their Patron Saint's days because they live in backwards shitholes.

The English don't need to shout about being English as we already know we live in the greatest country on earth.

Conversely, you hear a lot from the Scots, Welsh & Irish on their Patron Saint's days because they live in backwards shitholes.
11r99ft.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.