Harassment advice

Blue Maverick

my sister has split from her husband he is now seeing one of now ex best friends and it seems this ex friend has it in for my sister. A couple of months ago she claimed my sister was harassing her when my sister had to walk by her house to go to work!! The police got involved going to see my sister saying she should make no contact etc etc. Fast forward a few months and my sister is seeing a guy who had coincidentally got a job at the recruitment agency this woman works at however he soon left after hearing the abuse and name calling she was saying about my sister.
Now this girl is now claiming the lad was a plant and that indirectly this again harassing her she contacted the police and they've now phoned my sister basically bollocking her and saying it's a final warning. My sister is completely innocent and basically this woman has got it in for her, is there anything my sister can do to stop this? This girl is making shit up and phoning police it seems st the drop of a hat, it sending her into a mental breakdown.

Take your engine round to the bitches house with the sirens blazing every 2 hours between 12.00 and 8.00 every day for a week, just get a different friend to make the emergency phone call each time.

Wait until your sister is out of the country or has a similarly watertight alibi, then brick the ****'s windows and torch her car. It'll look like she was blaming the wrong person all along.

This is the problem with Police.

Those who get their word in first seem to be given the upper hand.

My advice is to directly contact your local police office, I'd pop down there personally and ask to speak with them regarding this issue.

Yoir sis Gives them a statement stating her innocence and anytime police contact your sis regarding this she can refer to the statement she has made on record about her innocence and how this girl is making all this up.

State that she had to walk past this house to get to work.
She got into a new relationship and it was purely coincidental that her new fella worked at the same place as this girl.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.