Harry Kane

Just like Pep should try winning the league with Crystal Palace,as he is a 'cheque-book manager' who's always had it easy,Kane should stop scoring goals for Spurs and instead move to a struggling Palace side who are many a times under pressure and create few chances and save them from relegation.Kane might not be everyone's cup of tea as he comes across as 'boring' and speaks like a toddler but saying that he only scores when Spurs are dominant or creating chances is ridiculous.
No other CF does this,innit?
He very likely will do a Shearer and stay with Spurs till he retires whilst breaking AS9's PL record too but would kill to have him at City when Aguero leaves..Could easily hit 35 PL goals for us.
Arguably the most reliable CF in the PL and borderline top 6 CF in Europe atm.

Just like Pep should try winning the league with Crystal Palace,as he is a 'cheque-book manager' who's always had it easy,Kane should stop scoring goals for Spurs and instead move to a struggling Palace side who are many a times under pressure and create few chances and save them from relegation.Kane might not be everyone's cup of tea as he comes across as 'boring' and speaks like a toddler but saying that he only scores when Spurs are dominant or creating chances is ridiculous.
He very likely will do a Shearer and stay with Spurs till he retires whilst breaking AS9's PL record too but would kill to have him at City when Aguero leaves..Could easily hit 35 PL goals for us.

Thanks for this insight,,,,,Mr Levy

I want my dough, blud

He needs a couple of years under Pep so he can be a bit less about himself and learn a thing or two about teamwork and then he'll be top five players in the world.

The Press are desperate for an English hero after the demise of Woony. He can do no wrong, and is now the best player in the world.

Regardless of biased opinion, or Kane's ultimate ambition, you can't knock his uncanny knack of being in the right place at the right time.
Personally, I think he'll get starved of the ball and start coming too deep, when England face decent opponents in Russia. However, his late goals have made our path a lot more comfortable.

He's not a good enough footballer to play in a Pep side.

This is such a BS comment. I have seen numerous games from City where Aguero is completely stifled and can't do anything, it's even worse in international games because Aguero gets really exposed. It's also funny when people say that Jesus is better than Kane when I have never seen Jesus really do anything when the team is struggling. His effectiveness in a game when City are struggling is as much as nacho when he was here. I've seen the same with Hazard and Sanchez as well who are claimed to be "World Class" players.
You didn't read my entire comment properly did you?

You know I never said he had to pull it out of the bag in every game because that's near impossible. But the best players do it occasionally.

But judging by the rest of your post I'm not sure you even care what I wrote.

He needs a couple of years under Pep so he can be a bit less about himself and learn a thing or two about teamwork and then he'll be top five players in the world.

If he joined a Pep led Man City he would become Lewandowski. As far as teamwork though I think he is a good team player though.

If he joined a Pep led Man City he would become Lewandowski. As far as teamwork though I think he is a good team player though.
He just shoots far too often. Any time he thinks there's any chance it might go in, he shoots. He also insists on taking every free kick despite almost never getting it over the wall.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.