Harry Kane

He just shoots far too often. Any time he thinks there's any chance it might go in, he shoots. He also insists on taking every free kick despite almost never getting it over the wall.

I've seen top players insisting on taking every free kick. CR7, Cavani and Neymar are very notorious of this. CR7 despite highlights isn't really that good at Free kicks and neither is Cavani.

As for his shooting, I would rather have a striker like that than one who refuses to shoot until he gets the perfect shot. It keeps the opposition defense on their toes.

Very surprised he has continued to perform well. He certainly isn't a one season wonder that some, including myself, thought he would be.

Credit to him as you can see how he hard he works on his game and is thus realising his potential. He puts himself about, presses very well, scores pretty much every type of goal possible, is intelligent, links up play well and leads from the front. The only criticism I can think of is that he plays for Spurs.

I've seen top players insisting on taking every free kick. CR7, Cavani and Neymar are very notorious of this. CR7 despite highlights isn't really that good at Free kicks and neither is Cavani.

As for his shooting, I would rather have a striker like that than one who refuses to shoot until he gets the perfect shot. It keeps the opposition defense on their toes.

Normally when a poster like yourself is so vehemently adamant about something that I disagree with I like to review their post history. Not to catch them out or anything but so I can somewhat get an understanding of that poster's opinions on things in general to maybe help me understand why they feel they need to have a certain opinion on something that goes largely against mine. You know for example if I find that a poster has advocated 4-4-2 a lot in the past then it would make more sense to me as to why that they might clamour for a big man up front all of a sudden.

Anyway Twingatz, almost your entire post history prior to this Kane discussion consists of talking up Lukaku, Rashford, and Iheanacho whilst knocking back Jesus enough times. Don't worry, I don't think you're a United fan.

I just have come to the conclusion that your perspective on what makes a good striker is so wildly different to mine. And that we'll never agree on anything. So I'm just letting you know now that I won't be engaging with you any further on the debate.

If there's one thing that we can all be thankful for, it's that Kane isn't a rag. The UK would be like the Lost City of Atlantis, submerged forever under a Tsunami of media-jizz.

That made me laugh

Very surprised he has continued to perform well. He certainly isn't a one season wonder that some, including myself, thought he would be.

Credit to him as you can see how he hard he works on his game and is thus realising his potential. He puts himself about, presses very well, scores pretty much every type of goal possible, is intelligent, links up play well and leads from the front. The only criticism I can think of is that he plays for Spurs.

Agree verbatim. He still has this clunking "do a job" look about him but that is all it is, a look. The lad has worked hard at it, put it this way i doubt he hangs out with Rooney on a Friday night.

The flip side is Spurs are notorious tightwads and really are gonna have to double or maybe triple his wages to keep him. If Real snap their fingers he will be off otherwise.

If there's one thing that we can all be thankful for, it's that Kane isn't a rag. The UK would be like the Lost City of Atlantis, submerged forever under a Tsunami of media-jizz.

That is without doubt the greatest description of the media overhyped rag propoganda that I have ever heard.

Agree verbatim. He still has this clunking "do a job" look about him but that is all it is, a look. The lad has worked hard at it, put it this way i doubt he hangs out with Rooney on a Friday night.

The flip side is Spurs are notorious tightwads and really are gonna have to double or maybe triple his wages to keep him. If Real snap their fingers he will be off otherwise.

Would you play for City at any cost ? Or would you leave for another for double or triple wages, bear in mind that you will still be raking in over 50k a week in your hand.

I wouldn't be in a rush to leave City and I doubt Kane will be either, maybe in time he may fancy Real or Barcelona but maybe living his dream at Spurs will be enough for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.