Harry Kane

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by mscenterh750, 13 Feb 2018 at 7:28 AM.

1. cadds92

cadds92

More like his agent has told Madrid we’re interested to drive his price up.

His agent will want Kane going for a record fee but Madrid could in affect get him for less as they will likely get a free run on him with Levy without a doubt refusing to sell to an English team.

Only Madrid could afford him then.

2. TonyM

TonyM

Madrid or Bayern or Barca would seem the ideal destinations - far from the maddening crowds of media and chavvy fans. But from Levy's perspective I'm not sure he'd care you'd get him provided that they pay ludicrous money ...which I think rules out everyone but Madrid (...or PSG?).

Surely he's not stupid enough to go to united this summer no matter how much they offer him in wages and bonuses. Surely he knows that his form could be permanently snuffed out by the weight of expectation there. (Unless Pogba and Sanchez start very soon to look decent players under Mourinho, they should serve as heads on pikes outside the castle walls to warn off any poor wanderer.)

3. razman

razman

Spanish outlet Diario Gol

ignoring this then

4. Thorin Oakenshield

Thorin Oakenshield

I am surprised he is not linked with PSG. He seems like a low key guy happy to allow others the spotlight. He could work well with and for Neymar

5. Uptop

Uptop

Expect Madrid to go all out for him after a pretty terrible year by their standards. Benzema has been gash and they have no real backup.

If they sell for £100-200m or whatever it takes that doesnt really help Spuds much, they still cant really pull the top players and have to take some gambles. Recently that has worked out decently but their next signings could be more Sissoko and Saldado rather than another Erikson or Alderweireld. When teams know you have huge money in the bank they wont be letting you get any cheap deals.

So would be happy to see him leave for Madrid whatever the price, as the chances of them improving after he leaves are very low even with a huge transfer fee.

6. TCIB

TCIB

Currently, netdev
    Like others have said i think this is a nonsense. He is just not a Pep player, especially not when he has everything he needs here to build teams how he sees fit with no restrictions or board level infighting. He will go to Madrid.

7. OB1

OB1

Why?

8. Fred_Quimby

Fred_Quimby

Look how we play. Ball to feet, pass and move. Look at how he managed Barca. That should tell you that Kane is not a Pep kind of player.

9. He's doing pretty well in a passing and movement team at the moment, and has being doing so the past couple of years.

10. OB1

OB1

Nope; that does not tell me he is not a Pep player.

What about Lewandowski at Bayern?