Harry Kane

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by mscenterh750, 13 Feb 2018.

1. karen7

karen7

the express and the spainish version of talksport,what do you really think lol

2. citytill1die84

citytill1die84

"I Swear you'll never see anything like this ever
    I agree mate Kane would be absolutely perfect in our setup.

3. OB1

OB1

I think City will have an eye on Kane's situation regardless of what any media outlet says.

How interested City would be if Kane was seriously considering moving would depend on a number of factors e.g. what Sergio decides to do at the end of the season and whether Kane could be signed for a fee that is not completely stupid. I think the market is over inflated at the moment thanks to PSG and Barcelona.

Personally, if City were prepared to pay daft money on just one player, I'd go for Hazard.

4. karen7

karen7

Spurs would be asking 200m or something near that,i wouldn't spend that much on anyone,even messi,i'd rather 4 new parts that we actually need rather than spunk that much on one player

5. nmc

nmc

See your point but its getting to the stage where we will need to buy the likes of Hazard to seriously improve us next season.

6. karen7

karen7

I don't want us to ever spend a world record fee for anyone,lets find young talents like gabby and sane and let them grow under pep,add the type of player like bernie and we don't need hazard at whatever eye watering costs that go with that.mahrez would do in the summer if they drop down to 50m.anyhow lets see how we get on in the CL as that will show us where our needs are,we have plenty enough for the prem it seems

7. OB1

OB1

I don't carer whether we do or don't spend a record fee but, if we do, I'd prefer it to value for money in the context of the market and affordable for City.

I want us to have the best team / squad in world football and that means acquiring players who fit that bill; it would be next to impossible to always acquire the best players when they are young and unproven. It's all about balance.

8. ws01

ws01

Wonder how long Spurs will get away with paying under market value for him.

He could easily command 300-400k per week at another big club.

9. KCblue

KCblue

Finance
    No clue what kind of offers they'll receive this summer, but they should be trying to get him to sign a new and improved contract asap.

10. Manncity

Manncity

Fred,fabinho,and kane,wow whar a squad ......