Harry Kane

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by mscenterh750, 13 Feb 2018.

1. Dr Jacoby

Dr Jacoby

I would be astonished if he joins another team in England. If he ever does leave Spurs, I would imagine he’d end up at Madrid or PSG.

2. birchwoodgingerste

birchwoodgingerste

surveyor
  3. Holcombe bloo

Holcombe bloo

Haha what makes you so sure?

4. Gaylord du Bois

Gaylord du Bois

Not qualified to comment
    A heavy cold could kill him, for starters.

Last edited: 14 Feb 2018 at 7:02 AM
  5. cadds92

cadds92

Real Madrid will go all out for both Kane and Pochettino this summer I reckon.

I think getting Pochettino is the deal breaker and will convince Kane to leave.

Spurs have something decent going on with the new stadium and probably their best side since the 80’s but you don’t turn down Real Madrid.

If he has a strong finish to the season, a very good World Cup, signs for Madrid and scores goals for them in the early part of next season like he does for Spurs then he will be in the running for the Ballon d’Or.

6. teddykgb

teddykgb

I've certainly read that a lot but why are Spurs letting both of them go and facilitating the sale? Player power is obviously very strong but while I could see them letting Pochettino go I'd be honestly surprised if they would also sell Kane there.

7. cadds92

cadds92

I just don’t see how a player turns down Real Madrid or Barcelona if they come calling, especially if you club will refuse to sell to one of the top English teams.

Bayern and Juve can’t afford him and and PSG have the Mbappe sale going on their accounts this summer.

I also think if Chelsea are rumoured to be cutting back to help fund a stadium then Spurs most certainly will have to.

I think Levy has a Kane sale in mind, but only after a year or two in the new stadium.

Madrid might not even be able to afford him with their stadium rights deals cancelled.

8. Dax777

Dax777

He would be but we wouldn't nor should try to get him. He will go to Madrid. Benzema is sucking and they are itching to spend.

9. jay laruja

jay laruja

Lets get him and Weigl and Hazard too. Who knows what feck the FFP 2.0 will bring.

ST - Aguero, Kane, Gabriel Jesus
    W - Sane, Sterling, B. Silva
    CM - De Bruyne, D. Silva, Gundogan, Hazard
    DM - Fernandinho, Weigl
    FB - Walker, Mendy, Maffeo, Delph
    CB - Stones, Laporte, Otamendi, Kompany
    GK - Ederson, Bravo

Thats 22 players, 5 home grown and 1 club trained. Our rivals' fans' heads will probably explode.

But seriously though. Not happening.

10. aguerooooo

aguerooooo

if Hacccra Channe [ Pocho] was going any where it would be a an unbelievable figure Levy will have full control and possibly the fee will go along way to covering their new stadium costs. Only see him going to RM as part of their rebuilding programme