Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.

ste.sully

Physical presence but has technical ability (passing, dribbling etc.) that Pep appreciates in centre-halves also. Determined quality to him and willingness to improve which Pep will love developing.

Rumours on social media that he is impressed too and the club could offer up to £50 million for him. Some have said this could be completed this month but I thought FIFA restrictions meant players couldn't transfer in the first year of their contract? (Maguire joined from Hull in the summer)

Not going to lie - would love an English back 4 at City who are physical but also technically gifted.

Last edited:
Still far better value than £75m VVD or £30m 30 year old Jonny Evans. Technically good on the ball but good presence also - very determined player too and I can see Pep enjoying improving his game.

More tolerable than JFE but nope a bang average defender who looks good in a different system.

would be good for England if they have Pep coaching their two starting CBs, too.

He would be a good fit and Pep would make him better but as I said in the other thread I just can't see Leicester selling him so soon after buying him.

Been saying this for ages. Please, much better than JFE. If I had my way we’d have signed him from Hull.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.