Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't think he's good enough for city zin?;-)

Does he look like he can pass the ball like Stones ?

If the answer to that is no then he is not going to be joining us now or in the summer, he looks a good enough defender but that isn't what Pep seems to look for unless you can play football as well.

If the answer to that is no then he is not going to be joining us now or in the summer, he looks a good enough defender but that isn't what Pep seems to look for unless you can play football as well.
Yep his passing is top notch

That's the reason why I've stated repeatedly that he is good enough. He is a flat out ball playing defender on Leicester.

Folks do t realize how hard it is to be that. Leicester and ball playing CB don't go together. And yet he is.

Yep his passing is top notch

I will have to watch next time Leicester are on the box then, I never really noticed it against us tbh but I probably wasn't really looking either.

Better him than that JFE at 30yo, shudders.

+ Better than Mangala
+ He's not Jonny Fucking Evans
- 50m is crazy money
- He's not Skriniar

If Pep rates him, sign him up but I hope we've had looked elsewhere first.

We dont necessarily need the best defenders. What we do need are the best ball playing defenders. If we can find one that is both then jackpot. Stones / otamendi for example. If he can carry it, find passes between the lines plus everything we have seen him do this season. Then its a yes from me.

I think the answer is yes

i can see us making a move for him in the summer. stones, otamendi, maguire, JFE and kompany would be 5 really good options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.