Harry Redknapp was right fourth spot between .....

Re: HARRY REDKNAPE was right fourth spot between .....

oakiecokie said:
but you can`t spell Redknap ??
i_see_what_you_did_there.jpg

glen quagmire said:
oakiecokie said:
Why is it that as an overseas fan,or so you claim,that you type the correct letters in the correct order for OUR naming of Spuds and Man Yoo,but you can`t spell Redknap ??
Piss off RAGMONGER !!

Cokie, be carefull, he's connected, i'll have you know!

He wants connecting !!!
To a fucking electric chair !!!<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:11 pm --<br /><br />
Skashion said:
oakiecokie said:
but you can`t spell Redknap ??
i_see_what_you_did_there.jpg

Just seeing what effect it might have. lol

TOTTENHAM'S epic season has been dealt a devastating double injury blow.

Defender William Gallas could miss up to a month with a damaged hamstring and midfielder Wilson Palacios has had a knee op which rules him out for three to four weeks.

Frenchman Gallas, 33, pulled up in training yesterday and was immediately sent for a scan.

Spurs boss Harry Redknapp said: "It's not good. William just pulled up and now we have to wait and see whether there's a tear.

"William's been in great form for us. If he's out for a long time it's a big blow for sure."

In another scare, superstar winger Gareth Bale also suffered a knock on his thigh yesterday and had to finish training early.

But Spurs physios believe the Welsh wizard should be fit to resume his comeback against West Ham on Saturday after struggling for six weeks with back problems.

Honduras strongman Palacios, 26, has been squeezed out of the side by Brazilian Sandro recently.

And his bid to regain a spot in the Champions League quarter-finalists' line-up has been rocked by the need for clean-up surgery on a knee injury.

they've had way more injuries than us, and are likely to be 2 points adrift with a game less played after this weekend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.