Harry Redknapp

Trouble is he is laughing his way back to his luxury mansion at Sandbanks, where he will wait for the inevitable call to join the legion of pundits that we have to put up with.

These of course include his offspring the despicable Jamie who put the word in to daddy to get Balotelli stitched up by Sky over the "Little Scotty Parker" incident.

Twats both.

No doubt he will be on with that fat twat Brazil on Monday blaming everyone but himself

Goes straight back to the December list, a list of managers waiting for the call to rescue a struggling club. Wont be shocked to see him resurface at a villa or hull once they hover around the relegation zone.
File with bruce and holloway.

Goes straight back to the December list, a list of managers waiting for the call to rescue a struggling club. Wont be shocked to see him resurface at a villa or hull once they hover around the relegation zone.
File with bruce and holloway.

A bit harsh on Bruce...he usually takes jobs only before start of season. I think you forgot Pardew

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41491192
Harry Redknapp: Yeovil Town boss Darren Way invites ex-Birmingham manager to club

Harry Redknapp could be set for an advisory role at Yeovil Town following an invitation from manager Darren Way, approved by the Glovers' board.
Way contacted Redknapp shortly after the ex-Tottenham boss was sacked by Birmingham City on 16 September.
Redknapp, 70, had publicly offered to support a "young manager" for free.
"The opportunity to bring in someone like Harry to pass on his knowledge is a no-brainer," 37-year-old Way told Yeovil's club website.
"Harry has been in the game a long time. He is someone I highly respect for the experience he's gained."

I wonder how Harry will gain from this...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.