Hart On Training Ground Scuffles

Manchester_City_Blue

England keeper Joe Hart laughs off Manchester City training scuffles
England goalkeeper Joe Hart has insisted Manchester City players laughed off their training-ground bust-ups this season.

Kolo Toure and Emmanuel Adebayor were the latest pair to come to blows last week ahead of today's FA Cup tie at former boss Sven Goran Eriksson's Leicester City.

But Hart said: 'Bad tackles and arguments are part of football life.

'It is better to have a laugh and joke about it. We're giving Kolo the Rocky shout, and Adebayor the same. Banter is the best way to deal with these things.

'People have fights in work. If we all accepted things we wouldn't be where we are.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...laughs-Manchester-City-training-scuffles.html

We really need a "news or media thread" where we can post and collect everything from the media in one thread.

It's part and parcel of football.

I'd be more worried if they didn't have the odd squabble.

Every ex pro in the land has a tale to tell, and some of them make a nice living from it.

zeven said:
We really need a "news or media thread" where we can post and collect everything from the media in one thread.

Like a contaminated zone called 'Bluemoon Reactionary Lies, Piffle and Jealous Ravings Written by Delusional Drunken Buffoons forum.'

frankstonblue said:
Isnt it odd tho that If I had a fight at work I would get sacked.
Yeah but then again football is an odd game that pays one person a sum of money to employ somebody else. Imagine if you found out a rival company valued you at x million pound and wanted to employ you but instead of you getting the money to change jobs your employe got it instead. Funny old world

frankstonblue said:
Isnt it odd tho that If I had a fight at work I would get sacked.

i know,theres a few cnuts at work i wouldnt mind banging

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.