Hart's ten years

Thanks - I see that Joe was punching back then!

Team for the match below - I would have Dunne and Distin in our current squad (at their age then not now obvs).

Hart
Richards
Dunne
Distin
Jordan (Miller)
Sinclair
Trabelsi
Barton
Hamann (Reyna)
Corradi (Dickov)
Samaras

Hart 6: Richards 7, Dunne 7.5, Distin 7, Jordan 5 (Miller 6.5): Sinclair 5, Trabelsi 6.5, Barton 6, Hamann 5.5 ( Reyna 6): Corradi 6 ( Dickov 6), Samaras 6.5

A 0-0 and such high player ratings...

ten years has flown by, dosnt seem that long ago he was at Blackpool,just looking at some stats,57 England caps V Peter Shilton on 125 so a bit to go yet but should get over that if he's still playing at 34/35

ten years has flown by, dosnt seem that long ago he was at Blackpool,just looking at some stats,57 England caps V Peter Shilton on 125 so a bit to go yet but should get over that if he's still playing at 34/35

You seriously think the powers that be will allow someone from City to become England's most capped player? There won't be an endless succession of 2 minute freebie cameos of the sort Becky was gifted at the end of his career, coming Joe's way. They'll have Butland in place as soon as he (Joe) gets anywhere near the record......not that I'm paranoid

You seriously think the powers that be will allow someone from City to become England's most capped player? There won't be an endless succession of 2 minute freebie cameos of the sort Becky was gifted at the end of his career, coming Joe's way. They'll have Butland in place as soon as he (Joe) gets anywhere near the record......not that I'm paranoid

Course not, Ozzy.

Sir Steamin' Pyle-McPointalot is on his way down and he's pointing. He's pointing.
DSC_3231.jpg

Unbelievable gif!
McMinimummmmmmm!!!!!!!!
khaaan.gif

This pic of Kaspar
DSC_3288.jpg

made me think of
LOOK-AT-MY-FUCKIN-BALLS-LOOK.jpg

Was it Usain Hamann that smashed his porsche up on a country road somewhere? Was that him?
Pink Wheel Trims and his dead granny and fish tank. Thanks for the pics. Thanks for the memories. Happy days lol.

Just like to point out that Joe was a sub for the Boro away shame.

I remember watching him on his debut thinking "he's awkward, doesn't command his box, looks very nervous, kasper is a much better keeper".

Now he's my favourite ever City goalie!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.