Hartton Malignaggi Confirmed for 22nd November

I've booked 4 nights in the Riveria and flights from Heathrow - £470, which i thought was more than reasonable! Just got to get tickets now.

12-1 for Maggie to KO hatton within 12 rounds.

Personally think this is too good to turn down. Think he'll down Hatton not to the head, but by a late body punch.

bluemanc said:
SouthStand211 said:

Personally think this is too good to turn down. Think he'll down Hatton not to the head, but by a late body punch.
Did you have a bet on him NOT selling out COMS,you was equally as confident of that aswell,pmsl.

BlueManc think you maybe quoting the wrong person. Did it sell out though?

SouthStand211 said:
bluemanc said:
SouthStand211 said:

Did you have a bet on him NOT selling out COMS,you was equally as confident of that aswell,pmsl.

BlueManc think you maybe quoting the wrong person. Did it sell out though?
No.

Spencer Oliver seems to think Ricky will get beaten by Paulie in there upcoming fight. If you were to look at there last fights both put on a poor showing and can only get bettter.

leighton said:
Spencer Oliver seems to think Ricky will get beaten by Paulie in there upcoming fight. If you were to look at there last fights both put on a poor showing and can only get bettter.

No personal vendetta against our man. I've met Rick and he's a top gent. I see boxing as it is. A sport that is unforgiving. i think Paulie has a better punch resistance and is an awkward switch hitter which rick hasnt faced much(eamonn magee?). Hatton is not at the races like he used to be. The new change of lifestyle wont stop the rot. Weight increase/decrease is showing its affects.

Cotto is no waster either:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lvZLlbTb5s

SouthStand211 said:
leighton said:

No personal vendetta against our man. I've met Rick and he's a top gent. I see boxing as it is. A sport that is unforgiving. i think Paulie has a better punch resistance and is an awkward switch hitter which rick hasnt faced much(eamonn magee?). Hatton is not at the races like he used to be. The new change of lifestyle wont stop the rot. Weight increase/decrease is showing its affects.

What does that mean? genuinley want to know.

barryo said:
SouthStand211 said:
leighton said:

What does that mean? genuinley want to know.
It means like Hagler he can fight from both southpaw and orthodox with devestating power....without the power bit though.
Barrera was the same.....Hearns was originally a southpaw so i suppose he doesn't count.
Ricky in 8.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.