Harvey Weinstein.

Tip of the iceberg. The pedophilia is the other elephant in the room.

Probably because nobody's passionately leaping to his defence or trying to shut anyone down criticising him... or pre-emptively claiming faux outrage perhaps because they are an enraged little snowflake themselves? ;)

He's a terrible person, end of.
I think the posts insinuating some of the victims weren’t blameless were removed when the thread was first posted in November. ;)
Is snowflake still a thing?

I think the posts insinuating some of the victims weren’t blameless were removed when the thread was first posted in November. ;)
Is snowflake still a thing?
I removed the post you just responded to with a note to the moderators as you were clearly bating a response from those who simply disagree with you from the darts thread which is frankly fuck all to do with this. Point still stands though, those are the reasons it sparked so much "healthy debate" if you can call it that.

I hadn't realised how old the thread was actually, so thanks for clearing that up, not sure why that matters though. :)

Last edited:
I removed the post you just responded to with a note to the moderators as you were clearly bating a response from those who simply disagree with you from the darts thread which is frankly fuck all to do with this.

I hadn't realised how old the thread was actually thanks for clearing that up. :)
Bating a response?
Here’s all the posts I posted in the darts thread:
http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/search/34330446/
As you can see I didn’t even get into a conversation with anyone on that thread - just a few throwaway comments and nobody was “simply disagreeing with me” as I didn’t say anything to anyone on there! I think you’ve got me mixed up with someone else and got your knickers in a twist. And you’re calling folk “snowflakes” and removing posts with notes to the moderators! Lol. I won’t hold my breath for an apology.

Bating a response?
Here’s all the posts I posted in the darts thread:
http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/search/34330446/
As you can see I didn’t even get into a conversation with anyone on that thread - just a few throwaway comments and nobody was “simply disagreeing with me” as I didn’t say anything to anyone on there! I think you’ve got me mixed up with someone else and got your knickers in a twist. And you’re calling folk “snowflakes” and removing posts with notes to the moderators! Lol. I won’t hold my breath for an apology.
First off that link doesn't work, secondly I was only involved in the darts girls thread and I remember your involvement perfectly thankyou.

Several times you made your thoughts clear that you felt people were being "outraged", although you didn't exactly spell it out at the time(or have any examples to give of said outrage since there was none) it's evidenced through your response here exactly which side you think that was I think though(oops busted ;) )... So no apology, if you can't take criticism don't give it and don't bate responses and then complain when someone bites... a moderator will see right through that excuse they aren't stupid.

Last edited:
First off that link doesn't work, secondly I remember your involvement perfectly thankyou.

Several times you made your thoughts clear that you felt people were being "outraged", although you didn't exactly spell it out at the time(pretty obvious I thought though) it's evidenced through your response here exactly which side you think that was(oops busted ;) )... So no apology, if you can't take criticism don't give it and don't bate responses and then complain when someone bites... a moderator will see right through that excuse they aren't stupid.
You can use the search facility and see the short, silly posts I posted on that thread but here you go
Why can’t we have fit men doing it instead?

Only if you watch with a double cheeseburger in one hand and your cock in the other!

What about throwing good cake in the bin? That’s fucking out of order.

I wasn’t on about playing darts, I was suggesting we let fit scantily clad men bring the darts players out to the oche.

Equality baby!

Thread ban incoming. :-)

I’m outraged. Aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh.

Netflix you say?

Was it feminists lobbying which caused this?

Was it then or not?

Cheers for clearing that up.

Fuck me some folk have got some severe hang ups. Go out and get laid.

Haha, total nightmare. Drink the wine and pass out, there’s always tomorrow.
Nothing there really.
Keeps going on about the moderators, calls people snowflake. Lol ;)
Is busted still a thing?

I have a feeling that there are probably 10's of Woman not reported it because they consented thinking they would get a part in a top production, not condoning his actions at all but probably added fuel to his fire... Just saying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.