Has everyone given up now?

We’ve created that feeling of invincibility and teams will be beaten as soon as they line up next to us in the tunnel.

Win the next three very winnable games, and teams will certainly start to think like that.
Right us off as a free swing, teams wanting to beat us or having a no lose attitude might see a few less parked busses too.

Win the next three very winnable games, and teams will certainly start to think like that.
Right us off as a free swing, teams wanting to beat us or having a no lose attitude might see a few less parked busses too.

I think they must already feel like that given what other teams have already tried against us: Park the bus (Rags and others), press us, match us, come at us... nothing seems to work?

I fell in love with the beautiful game at the age of 8 watching Brazil at the 1970 Mexico World Cup. The games were in colour and Brazil were special - really special. Although Holland came close a few years later, nothing in football (and I mean nothing) has sent shivers of delight up the back of my neck like the current Manchester City side do.
They are amazing to watch and after each game you just go WOW!
We may lose a game or two, the first probably at Klanfield, but no one will catch us. They are just not good enough.
Breathtaking.

I think they must already feel like that given what other teams have already tried against us: Park the bus (Rags and others), press us, match us, come at us... nothing seems to work?

Excatly, nothing seems to work, so other teams may to take a free hit at us.
Or not. Parking the bus if you need points seems pretty pointless these days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.