Has everyone given up now?

I fell in love with the beautiful game at the age of 8 watching Brazil at the 1970 Mexico World Cup. The games were in colour and Brazil were special - really special. Although Holland came close a few years later, nothing in football (and I mean nothing) has sent shivers of delight up the back of my neck like the current Manchester City side do.
They are amazing to watch and after each game you just go WOW!
We may lose a game or two, the first probably at Klanfield, but no one will catch us. They are just not good enough.
Breathtaking.
Totally agree mate. We’re witnessing something truly special.

We are playing the best football in the world right now I may be biased but I really believe that, pep has assembled an unbelievable team of talented young players which if we can keep pep I genuinely fear for world football in 5 years time, jesus, sane, sterling, stones, mendy, ederson and kdb hitting their prime. It's ridiculous to think we have bossed the league with no left back and a makeshift back line (imho our best back line is walker, stones, kompany and mendy)

After tonight, it's over in my opinion. Not one team in the league have a hope, mentally they've already lost this.

As soon as PEG knocked on the locker room door it was over. It was one of the cheapest, most desperate moves I've ever seen in sports. I don't doubt that he was trying to entice City into something so the FA would dock them points.

As soon as PEG knocked on the locker room door it was over. It was one of the cheapest, most desperate moves I've ever seen in sports. I don't doubt that he was trying to entice City into something so the FA would dock them points.
He was akin to a scarecrow wanking. Grasping at straws. He knows he's no hope competing with a football genius.

So far this season we have had:

City can’t keep this up (Wrong)
The winter pitches will stop their run (HaHa)
No one has tried to attack city (spurs tried)
We are not at half way yet (one more game to go)

What Next

So far this season we have had:

City can’t keep this up (Wrong)
The winter pitches will stop their run (HaHa)
No one has tried to attack city (spurs tried)
We are not at half way yet (one more game to go)

What Next
You've forgotten:
No one has tried to leave one on City - Spurs did - it just got Kev angry

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.