Has Manchester lost too many of it's old pubs in town

The Wheatsheaf is mine and the lads' pre-match boozer. We'll be gutted if this goes!

Last edited by a moderator:
Anounced that The Crescant in Salford is now closed until further notice with no sign of it re-opening anytime

Anounced that The Crescant in Salford is now closed until further notice with no sign of it re-opening anytime
But what about all the cafe, bar and pub developments that were going to happen along Chapel Street and The Crescent which justified the decision by the cunts on Salford Council to put bus lanes along the stretch and knock the rest down to one lane?

But what about all the cafe, bar and pub developments that were going to happen along Chapel Street and The Crescent which justified the decision by the cunts on Salford Council to put bus lanes along the stretch and knock the rest down to one lane?

Apparently they are still earmarked, tge crescent is prime property if so and so it's owners are probably willing to seĺl.

Evening news did an article about marx n engels drinking in there and it being grade 2 listed.

What was the bar called in the 90s which is now San Carlo?

Do any of the pubs still play Don ?
Never played it myself but all the pubs used have Jacks for Don .
We used to go in the Osbourne at Maine rd , that always had a big Don game

Do any of the pubs still play Don ?
Never played it myself but all the pubs used have Jacks for Don .
We used to go in the Osbourne at Maine rd , that always had a big Don game
Played Don many times in there on match days

This is happening all over Britain. People apparently want food and a lovely safe environment for their evenings entertainment. Most small or old boozers I used to drink in are now gone because they can't compete. Do we blame the local council? Nope. Blame people's changing habits, cheap beer in the supermarkets and Breweries putting rents up astronomically. Factor in your love of football and the very high price that Sky charge for the pleasure and you have a winning combination.

Goodbye local boozer and hello shit theme bar over run by faceless twats with stupid hair.

"Goodbye local boozer and hello shit theme bar over run by faceless twats with stupid hair."

Stupid hair is an ticking bomb for our society. I am fed up having to go over to strangers tables and berate cunts for this. The looks i get would have you believe it was me who has the problem. I know, can you believe that shit? Middle aged men, with faces like a riverters knee bag, sporting a Weller and I'm all the cunts?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.