Has there ever been a colourblind footballer?

My mate's colourblind and he has the sharpest eyes of anyone I know, could literally find a needle in a haystack just looking at it.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
citykev28 said:
our kid claims to be colour blind. i think it's a scam. a ruse used to seek attention. if you saw blue as green and green as blue, you would just accept that what you'd been told was blue would be blue and because you called it blue, nobody would notice that your calling green, blue. fuck off and think of something else you hypochondriacs.

Just love that bedside manner! Teks years of NHS trainin' to get to that level! You must be a consultant?

someone needs to cut through the bullshit. i'm sick of telling my brother to grow up and leave this colour blind shit out. he's a rag so i accept he's "football blind" but this blue and green crap just annoys me. and don't get me started on my sister's tourette's. she simply needs to find an excuse to justify her foul mouth.

Numptyed said:
Are you having a laugh?

Do you think being colour blind only ables you to see black and white?

I'm colour blind mate but normally its colours that are alike, green and brown, red and brown, purple and blue and blue and yellow.

Ok i'm taking the piss with blue and yellow but when certain shadings are close you cant make them out, its a twat on Fifa online when the dick your playing picks a white kit ala Madrid and your City in blue!

Well said, spot on.

I remember on Soccer AM a few years ago (When it was good) that a lower league player was blind in 1 eye.

im colour blind.
never really affecets me. only when redand green teams play against each other (not very often).
and struggle watching newcastle v sunderland for soem reason cant see the difference in kits

stavros said:
im colour blind.
never really affecets me. only when redand green teams play against each other (not very often).
and struggle watching newcastle v sunderland for soem reason cant see the difference in kits
I remember when Ireland v Holland once,that was a nightmare.Struggled to tell who was who.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.