Hatton v Khan

Think Hatton would struggle with Khan's pace tbh, but if he gets inside his reach it would be over in a matter of seconds. Can't wait to see Kahn flat on his @rse, I live in Bolton and he Swans around like he owns the place. C0ck of the highest order.

Khan could you his pace and longer reach to hurt Hatton,however i still think he's got a glass jaw and sooner or later he's going to be counted out.A lot closer fight than what people on here make out me thinks.

Not a lot of love for Khan on here then. ;-) I like the lad but he needs to stop acting like a bit of a cocky twat if he's gonna adhere himself to boxing fans. Hatton might not handle the pace of Hatton at this stage in his career but i doubt Khan could knock him out. Hatton would test Khans jaw that's for sure. Be a good fight to watch if Hatton isn't too close to his last fight.

As I said in a early post Warren wont let Khan fight any fighter who has a chance against him. Look at the fighters he has fought Willie Limond put Khan on his arse and he isn't a big puncher and I have seen people being stopped for less Khan was a lucky lad in that fight. The Gomez fight we seen what Gomez could do with his power shots but he didn't have enough to finish him off.
Khan should be fighting the likes of Jon Thaxton and a must see is Khan and John Murray who was young fighter of the year a few years back but Warren knows that it is a no go. Yes Khan may win a world title but when he defends against a top class fighter he will be stopped no chin whatsoever.

Khan is improving and Hatton is on his way out.

In a year's time Khan could be the favorite.

mcfc_ms said:
I would love Hatton to kick the shit out of that horrible cocky bastard, however I doubt it would happen

You mean punch...

And yeah, he's a crap knobhead driver Khan, and cocky.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.