Have we done to Jo what Chelski did to Sweep?

Its funny how some people want to give Jo time when he has not shown any signs of doing it at all. On the other hand the same people dont want to give our manager time when his job is a hundred times harder than a players.

Can we also please stop with the brazilian international arguement, kleberson won a world cup ffs and how shit was he.

Freddan77 said:
Yes we have. Jo is a world class player. But no one can perform when having Vassell, haman and Fernandes as playmakers

This is bollocks,when he gets the ball given to his feet by Elano and Kompany,he cant even keep hold of the ball.He cant head and cant lay it off or pass straight.What has this got to do with the service he gets?

ell said:
Disturbance said:
LOL clueless
Yeah lets play him and score even less goals.

Good call

I didn't say start him every week. You've written him off after a handful of games and want him out of the club. You know nothing about football tbf.

Disturbance said:
ell said:
Yeah lets play him and score even less goals.

Good call

I didn't say start him every week. You've written him off after a handful of games and want him out of the club. You know nothing about football tbf.
Might be true thats why i support a team that wins fuck all yet I go every week.

I wouldnt be supprised if you dont even go to the games, everytime he touches the ball it goes 6 foot in the air

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.