Have we started a sweepstake yet?

paddystyle said:
jimharri said:
I'll go for my birthday (Dec 13th). Seems as good (or bad?) a date as anyone else, I guess.
your birthday's the same day as my bro's jim,we're going to the blue scouse game to celebrate,you gonna be over?
Probably not Paddy. Just gone on a three day week, so finances area bit tight. Unless I raid the piggy bank!!!

jimharri said:
paddystyle said:
jimharri said:
I'll go for my birthday (Dec 13th). Seems as good (or bad?) a date as anyone else, I guess.
your birthday's the same day as my bro's jim,we're going to the blue scouse game to celebrate,you gonna be over?
Probably not Paddy. Just gone on a three day week, so finances area bit tight. Unless I raid the piggy bank!!!
no fun in a three day week lad,things are slow as fuck here as well

jimharri said:

My birthday too.

You do realise if anyone gets this right then they will have the FBI round there house in about 30 seconds.

Richard said:
You do realise if anyone gets this right then they will have the FBI round there house in about 30 seconds.

Thus I will merely muse over the possibility that Obama could be the 1st President to be assassinated before he is even "Sworn in(to undermine the Constitution)"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.