Have you ever attended an ex teachers funeral ?

I wouldn't go, not because of the teacher, but for fear I'd run into some of the wankers from school I hated.

I wouldn't go, not because of the teacher, but for fear I'd run into some of the wankers from school I hated.
I`ve organised 5 school re-unions over the passed few years and I must admit I`ve been pleasantly surprised with those people I felt similarly to.Old age has definitely made us mellow and when you discuss with some of the old "hot heads" how they feel nowadays looking back on their schooldays,they all say the same "how fucking embarrassing was I".

yes ,but probably only because she was my auntie ,and i would have loved to go to Mr Newton`s (kings Macclesfield ) funeral just to piss on his coffin in front of his family .,even better if the child abuser woke up mid piss then woke up on fire ,then id piss the other way

I was driving to the crematorium to pay my respects to my old maths teacher when he died, but I got held up in a traffic jam - so I got on my mobile and rang up the crematorium to say " I'm held up in heavy traffic - can you keep him on a low light till I get there?"

I went to about 9 different schools growing up, if I started attending ex teachers funerals I'd be going through 6 black suits a month!

Nope. Didn't have a single teacher who inspired me. One was a good laugh, but that's only because the rest were dullards. Spurley Hey certainly wasn't 'Dead Poet's Society'........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.