Have you ever cried at a film?

Apollo 13. Just the bit where they are waiting for Radio contact after re entry. The Tension build up from NASA control and the family and then the cheering.... Always brings a sense of welling up no matter how many times I seen it haha. Yes I know...

The bit when the Alien gets blasted away from the escape pod by Ripley in Alien. I mean, that Alien was so close to doing the perfect job on that crew of the Nostromo. Gutted for it.

Kids, especially Dad & son stuff, and someone giving the ultimate sacrifice for the love of another. Every. Fucking. Time.

These days it doesn't take much, I'm a right soft arse. One that always gets me is the end of stand by me.

I did once find myself filling up at Cheaper by the dozen 2.
My kids will never let me forget it even though they know now it wasn't the film but the joy of being their father that triggered the event.
We refer to it as the conchord incident.

otherwise, no.

Tara the otter i think. Or was it ring of bright water? I'm sure one of them had a sad ending. I was probably about 6 when I saw it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.