Have you ever cried at a film?

Old Yeller, when he shoots the dog.

AI, when the boy goes to sleep.

The Wrestler, the Springsteen music starts playing and I start weeping.

That robot film Silent Runnings - where he blows himself and the hobbling robot (Huey) up leaving one (Dewey) on its own to water the plants. Made me cry and angry at the same time - Huey could still have played cards and kept Dewey company. Just bloody cruel and I refuse to watch the end!

Another scene from The Dambusters that makes me go all squishy
Barnes Wallace "all those young men gone, if i knew this i would never have started"
Guy Gibson " I knew every one of those men, and they would still have volunteered"

That robot film Silent Runnings - where he blows himself and the hobbling robot (Huey) up leaving one (Dewey) on its own to water the plants. Made me cry and angry at the same time - Huey could still have played cards and kept Dewey company. Just bloody cruel and I refuse to watch the end!

Great film.

I have cried to the ending of King Kong when I was a kid (the black and white one)
But I find since having kids, if you just put some sad music on I'd start welling up!
I was crying my eyes out at King Kong 76 version it was my 6th birthday and me mam and dad and our kid said you swearing they've killed him the bastards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.