Have you ever cried at a film?

As a kid, Toy Story 1 when Buzz breaks his arm.

Not a film but I remember a Shameless where an old bloke was wrongly accused of being a paedophile and when the lynch mob went around to his house, they burst in and he had already died in his chair.

Watership Down. Impossible not to.

Fuck. When El-ahrairah asks Hazel to join him I had a lump in my throat big as an oyster... I still can't hear "Bright Eyes" on the radio without bursting out crying. I won't watch the remake they are making. You couldn't pay me!

Last edited:
Dances With Wolves when the wolf Two Socks gets shot to protect Costner and the Indians from getting caught is a bad one for me. I fast forward over that bit :-)

Back in 1983 when my son was not yet 5 years old, my wife and I took him to watch ET.

When the scene where ET looked like he was about to die started my son started blubbing, my wife found a hanky and gave it him then started blubbing herself so retrieved the hanky by then I had gone also "pass the hanky to my when you have finished" was all I could say.

I've found I've turned into a right soft arse since the birth of my daughter, I cry at the drop of a hat these days watching films

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.