Have you got any shows/acts planned to see this year ?

I went to depeche mode on Friday, absolutely amazing.
On for over two hours, lots of old hits and a few off the new album, Dave Gahan and Martin Gore put on a great performance every time, such a shame it might be their last tour.

Last tour ?

Any firm details or links to the gossip about it ?

Shame if they do, still on top of their game but maybe it is better to quit when you are ahead so to speak, saying that Gahan has had an extra 21 years :)

Went to Alice cooper at the men last week. Great show which is why I’ve always wanted to see him. Brought out his old band for the encore too.

Bit of a shame that the average age of the crowd was similar to his so stayed seated for the majority of the gig, but not enough of a reason to spoil it at all

Last tour ?

Any firm details or links to the gossip about it ?

Shame if they do, still on top of their game but maybe it is better to quit when you are ahead so to speak, saying that Gahan has had an extra 21 years :)
Yeah there's an interview with them in last months Q magazine.
They are definitely getting better with age and their live performances always blow me away.

Saw Shed Seven last night in a hometown show in York, a warm up before the tour starts proper next week. Always put on an incredible live show, even with Rick having a dodgy throat.

Going Dublin on Friday to see them again, this time they have Cast in tow too so a great double header. Seeing Kooks on Thursday first.

Saw Royal Blood in Leeds on Friday. Decent show, excellent venue (saw the Roses there earlier in the year).

Took my lad to see Steve Backshall in Kendal last night. He's a great bloke, the kids were inspired by him and he spent ages signing stuff and having photos done afterwards. Can't sing his praises highly enough.

Yeah there's an interview with them in last months Q magazine.
They are definitely getting better with age and their live performances always blow me away.

Cheers will look that up, fingers crossed they are just posing the question of retirement :)

Saw The Icicle Works for the second time on this tour, in Holmfirth last week. McNabb always delivers.

Next up is the Dan Reed Network in Madrid next week. Then Purple Rain (Top Prince tribute) at Manc Albert Hall on Sat 15th Dec. And the following night back to the fantastic venue that is Holmfirth Picturedome (And another stay over) and Sweet ..... (Yes only Andy Scott in the band, but still a great night)

Saw The Icicle Works for the second time on this tour, in Holmfirth last week. McNabb always delivers.

Next up is the Dan Reed Network in Madrid next week. Then Purple Rain (Top Prince tribute) at Manc Albert Hall on Sat 15th Dec. And the following night back to the fantastic venue that is Holmfirth Picturedome (And another stay over) and Sweet ..... (Yes only Andy Scott in the band, but still a great night)
McNabb is a class act.

I've got Steven Wilson at the Bridgewater Hall in April - best musician/songwriter I have ever come across.

Its funny, how much I love music, how many gigs I have played, and yet I dont like watching bands.
I much prefer the records

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.