Have you got any shows/acts planned to see this year ?

Birmingham tomorrow. By all accounts Manchester was a brilliant gig, even the M.E.N bigging them up.

It was fantastic and I seen something I thought I would never see, Gore doing a solo encore lol, he deserved it though, the crowd got right behind him in one of his two solos and even continued after Gahan came back from his fag break, he then took over, electric atmosphere and I think they rewarded Gore with a third song for it.

tbh I watched a clip from an earlier concert and his voice sounded weak, it was an outdoor gig in daylight, it also could have been a poor recording but it left me having doubts but there was none after 30 seconds of the opening song.

The only slight complaint was that they didn't play that much off the new album, shame as it is an absolute belter :)

It was fantastic and I seen something I thought I would never see, Gore doing a solo encore lol, he deserved it though, the crowd got right behind him in one of his two solos and even continued after Gahan came back from his fag break, he then took over, electric atmosphere and I think they rewarded Gore with a third song for it.

tbh I watched a clip from an earlier concert and his voice sounded weak, it was an outdoor gig in daylight, it also could have been a poor recording but it left me having doubts but there was none after 30 seconds of the opening song.

The only slight complaint was that they didn't play that much off the new album, shame as it is an absolute belter :)

It is. Great on vinyl. Cover Me especially.

Saw them in London earlier in the year and they were very good. 3 songs from Spirit isn't bad considering the size of their back catalogue.

Derek Dick Ritz in december, bee a quiet year for me this one

I thought he had retired because his voice was fucked?

Who is his band?
Still touring despite rumours of retirement, playing clutching at straws this year, always a good gig, band will be a mix of the usual suspects I guess but not sure who

I went to depeche mode on Friday, absolutely amazing.
On for over two hours, lots of old hits and a few off the new album, Dave Gahan and Martin Gore put on a great performance every time, such a shame it might be their last tour.

It is. Great on vinyl. Cover Me especially.

Saw them in London earlier in the year and they were very good. 3 songs from Spirit isn't bad considering the size of their back catalogue.

Vinyl, I couldn't be bothered to start that all up again, fallen under the evil spell of apple, it is an easy flag of convenience and a helpful called freemake downloader :)

I always buy what I think deserves it though, not a music thief, saying that I bought Spirit after just 1 song listened to and the same with Gary Numans new album, also amazing btw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.