Have you seen Phill Browns dummy???

bluearmy71

He's spat it out big time ,have you seen him keeping the players on the pitch muppet.

He had plenty to say about us didn't he when he was punditing.

Sorry mate I can't agree. I have even more respect for him after today. His "now famous" rant seemed to work too becuause they were much better in the 2nd half.

Sorry, have to disagree. He must have been so humiliated by that first half he was determined to make his point, and didn't he just! For those who didn't see it, it was pure Mike Bassett and then some. He didn't let them off the pitch at half time and ushered his players towards their area, clapping the Hull fans as he approached them; they responded in kind.

He then sat them down like 6 year olds in the penalty area and gave them the mother and father of all bollockings, arms gesticulating wildly at individuals and the boot looking like it went in a couple of times- it wouldn't have, but it made the point. After over five minutes he let them escape back to the dressing room, where, with noone watching I presume he really went to town!

I guess the message was 'you're playing for pride' and to be fair, they kept going when they could have easily rolled over, although we did ease off after the break.

But Bassett was as entertaining as I've seen, and I wish some of ours showed that passion from time to time!

Montgomery Burns said:
Sorry, have to disagree. He must have been so humiliated by that first half he was determined to make his point, and didn't he just! For those who didn't see it, it was pure Mike Bassett and then some. He didn't let them off the pitch at half time and ushered his players towards their area, clapping the Hull fans as he approached them; they responded in kind.

He then sat them down like 6 year olds in the penalty area and gave them the mother and father of all bollockings, arms gesticulating wildly at individuals and the boot looking like it went in a couple of times- it wouldn't have, but it made the point. After over five minutes he let them escape back to the dressing room, where, with noone watching I presume he really went to town!

I guess the message was 'you're playing for pride' and to be fair, they kept going when they could have easily rolled over, although we did ease off after the break.

But Bassett was as entertaining as I've seen, and I wish some of ours showed that passion from time to time!

Well i think it showed inexperience and was abit silly really yeah they have had a good season but they will get a hammering once in a while and 4-0 at half time to humilate them even more in front of the fans was a bad move i certainly wouldn't like my boss to tell me off in front of customers it's not like there going to go and get 5 goals they got one and so did we.

I don't like him he is very much up his own bum so arrogant and just very pretentious.

bluearmy71 said:
Well i think it showed inexperience and was abit silly really yeah they have had a good season but 4-0 at half time to humilate them even more in front of the fans was a bad move i certainly wouldn't like my boss to tell me off in front of customers it's not like there going to go and get 5 goals they got one and so did we.

I don't like him he is very much up his own bum so arrogant and just very pretentious.
He's a mean, nasty man shouting at people like that

Hull are on the slide IMO, they have had a good season up to now which will save them from the drop, and that does not take away from out performance today

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.