Have you seen this Bullsh*t picture....

mosschops said:
Corky's right. Its taken with a very long lens and the perspective is flattened so you don't get the scale of distance.
If it was taken with a wide angle lens Maine Road would have been a dot and looked about 20 miles away.

That's exactly right. The cynics on here - you'd argue the world was flat if someone said otherwise.

It is a real picture. End of debate.

That photo is correct.I worked on the 10th floor in a building not far from there and that was the view from my office. I wouldnt go into colleagues offices on the opposite side of the building because of the view from their side. From that vanatage point that is exactly where Maine Rd was, as stated earlier in the thread its because of the long lens, its depth perception.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Photoshopped without doubt - I used to work in that building on the left and you couldn't see Maine Road at all.

As I said earlier I worked on the 7th floor of building 8 which is the one in the pic and we could see Maine rd no problem ? where you on the first floor ;o)

4th but thinking about it we were on the side that overlooked Mordor and I very rarely went over the other side of the building.

if you looked across trafford road in that direction you would surely see the city center, main road would have been a lot more to the right and there would be no hills behind it as if you look out to the south of manchester its flat, (cheshire plains). also werneth low would not be behind maine road, werneth low is in hyde FFS. how the fuck can you look past maine road and see hyde!

20090208-dbr1w7hdpfim73tnw8ci8e2by1.png

seems legit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.