Having my tonsils taken out tomorrow...

Bozo

Anyone else had it done?
What can I expect pain-wise?

gray_fuzzy_kitty.jpg

robspankthemonkey said:
catmacro.jpg

Good luck Bozozoz!!

I,m sure you will take it in your stride, head up, arse down and all that mate!!

Awww it's like how i'm going to be. Tucked up in bed for a week!
I'm not too bothered etc, just not looking forward to the pain! Will be glad to get it sorted after a year of my throat being a complete bastard!

I had an adult tonselectomy last year... The 1st thing I asked was 'would it affect my singing voice?' No.

But for 2 weeks I was in agony... I was on Morphine, codine, paracetamol and ibuprofen....

When you are an adult it hurts... a lot.

Good luck, once they are gone you will be able to say things to people you were afraid of saying things too... it changes your mind ( or at least it did mine )

xxxx

leighton said:
Do you still get ice cream after the op? Thats all I can remember when I got mine out when I was a kid.

Not sure.
I have 20 servings of Jelly and Blancmange waiting in the fridge for when I get back though!

My mate went in to have his tonsils out and someone turned the trolley round. He ended up with no bollocks.

Pearcey said:
I had an adult tonselectomy last year... The 1st thing I asked was 'would it affect my singing voice?' No.

But for 2 weeks I was in agony... I was on Morphine, codine, paracetamol and ibuprofen....

When you are an adult it hurts... a lot.

Good luck, once they are gone you will be able to say things to people you were afraid of saying things too... it changes your mind ( or at least it did mine )

xxxx

My voice has actually gone a bit quieter in the past year, i'm hoping it'll go back to normal in the coming week.
Anyway, off to the land of nod now, i'll let you know how I get on! x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.