Heart of Midlothian FC Thread

Wasn't Wilson captain of Hearts and played every game at CB when he was fit?

He'll be hard to replace for sure.
Honestly think he will be replaced quite easily.
I expected better from him playing wise.He struggled for us in a lot of games in the SPL. and posted missing for some goals last season.
For an ex Liverpool signing of 2 million he was bang average.
Seemingly he was told by Hearts that he was not a garuanteed starter for the new season,so he left to sign for another championship club.

Honestly think he will be replaced quite easily.
I expected better from him playing wise.He struggled for us in a lot of games in the SPL. and posted missing for some goals last season.
For an ex Liverpool signing of 2 million he was bang average.
Seemingly he was told by Hearts that he was not a garuanteed starter for the new season,so he left to sign for another championship club.

The reason he left was money mate, he's on £8k a week at Rangers. That's way more than he was on at Hearts, at least quadruple his Hearts wage.

I had a Hearts away shirt when I was young. It was for sale at a discount sports shop in Stockport for £4 lol. Used to wear it at five a side. Weird how you follow a team's results from something as silly as buying a shirt at random.

I had a Hearts away shirt when I was young. It was for sale at a discount sports shop in Stockport for £4 lol. Used to wear it at five a side. Weird how you follow a team's results from something as silly as buying a shirt at random.

I know ... I got into City because Arthur Mann played for us both :-)

good result on Saturday and a great day out
a 4-2 win against Shelbourne
as usual no trouble and lots of new friends made

Kirkcaldy tomorrow for some dancing in the streets of Raith

Not paid much attention to Scottish football(although live in North East) apart from ribbing off the girlfriend(a rangers fan) how yous lookin now? The worst passed yous?

Not paid much attention to Scottish football(although live in North East) apart from ribbing off the girlfriend(a rangers fan) how yous lookin now? The worst passed yous?
yes pal were looking good .. fan ownership just around the corner,record season ticket sales,good management team,debt free and nice wee deal whereby we have
SAVE THE CHILDREN as shirt sponsor / partnership

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.