Heart of Midlothian FC Thread

Anyone else a season ticket holder for both Tynecastle and Etihad? Tho I missed going to both great games (Spurs and Celtic) this weekend)?
Jez (and East KentJambo on JKB and Ged North Wales pal)

me !!! the general on kickback

So did I . Rubbish 1st half. Better 2nd but must get rid of Buaben and Isma. Even Jamie Walker and Don Cowie were disappointing. Berra magnificent. Aaron Hughes gave solidity when came on. Spine Ok with goalie and Lafferty. But the rest...? Rebuilding will take aeons and playing out from the back? Jambos are defo not City. Back to Watford at Etihad on Jan 2. Tho I suppose I'll still go up for cup game v Hibees on Jan 21. Still a Jambo since 1956.

Poor stuff from both teams.
Thought the Hibs goal that wasn't was offside anyway.
Hearts should have had a penalty at the end as well.

Poor stuff indeed. But I suppose a typical derby. Felt Hearts were frightened to take initiative, believing everything to lose. Unlike v Celtic when maybe thought nothing to lose by chasing them down. Do we have patience with Levien"s project? Yes and no. Yes , cos he's not Cathro. But second, no, cos
he appointed him.

Poor stuff indeed. But I suppose a typical derby. Felt Hearts were frightened to take initiative, believing everything to lose. Unlike v Celtic when maybe thought nothing to lose by chasing them down. Do we have patience with Levien"s project? Yes and no. Yes , cos he's not Cathro. But second, no, cos
he appointed him.
Couldn't think of anybody better to take over if being honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.