Heart of Midlothian FC Thread

I now live up in Edinburgh and have to say it is not a footballing city. Even when there's a Derby match you can travel into town pretty close to Tynecastle and not even be aware there's a game on.
Also what strikes me is the lack of rivalry between the fans, far removed from us and the Rags. Probably explains why neither Hibs or Hearts have been a force in Scottish football for 60 years I suppose.

I think you either have been sheltered ir just been lucky ... both sets of fans hate each other and there was a full bloodied riot on Prices Street after the cup game at Tynecastle

have a look at jamboskickback ir hibeesbounce for confirmation

not a bad season overall .........

3rd in the league,Europe beckons, new stand funding more or less in place

downside was no decent cup runs again

icing on the cake Hobos staying down FTH

Happy with 3rd.
Hibs getting beat on Friday with 10 seconds to go up there as a season highlight
Pressure on the Govan mob now on beating hibs in the Scottish cup final
Imagine the shame in letting the wee team beat you in a big cup final.

I think you either have been sheltered ir just been lucky ... both sets of fans hate each other and there was a full bloodied riot on Prices Street after the cup game at Tynecastle

have a look at jamboskickback ir hibeesbounce for confirmation

Yes I know both teams still have ' casual ' elements but there doesn't seem to be any rivalry across the broader spectrum. I've had a look at that website and there are some Hearts fans who actually want Hibs to win on Saturday. A minority but that is insane. Imagine any of us supporting the Rags at Wembley this weekend.......

Last edited:
Yes I know both teams still have ' casual ' elements but there doesn't seem to be any rivalry across the broader spectrum. I've had a look at that website and there are some Hearts fans who actually want Hibs to win on Saturday. A minority but that is insane. Imagine any of us supporting the Rags at Wembley this weekend.......

I get what you mean ... there are a small minority who ( pretend? ) to hate Rangers more
probably a knee jerk against all the years we were seen as Rangers proddie wee brothers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.