Heart of Midlothian FC Thread

Re: Are Hearts The Next Club To Go To The Wall? / entered admin!

Applied to enter administration. I know there's a few Hearts fans on this.

my GF is a jambo a sad day ! the only positive is this means the end for vladmir romanov who has literally killed the club for years ...

CITYROBBO said:
my GF is a jambo a sad day ! the only positive is this means the end for vladmir romanov who has literally killed the club for years ...

From what I've read did he not save the club then bankroll them out his own pocket?

Another warning to all pay your godamn taxes.

Kun Aguero said:
CITYROBBO said:

From what I've read did he not save the club then bankroll them out his own pocket?

He did the hero act to begin with, he invested some money then he got bored of hearts sacking Jim Jefferies and trying to sell any player he could to get some money back.. the last 2 years he had killed the club wont pay the players or the taxes and any offers he recieves wont sell as he thinks he can recoup money he has invested.

He is hated and should have sold up years ago. he bought the club not knowing nothing about scottish football and surely he cant be that naive to understand hed make a loss on his investment. just let the hearts fans trust buy the club and build it up again !!

CITYROBBO said:
Kun Aguero said:
CITYROBBO said:

He did the hero act to begin with, he invested some money then he got bored of hearts sacking Jim Jefferies and trying to sell any player he could to get some money back.. the last 2 years he had killed the club wont pay the players or the taxes and any offers he recieves wont sell as he thinks he can recoup money he has invested.

He is hated and should have sold up years ago. he bought the club not knowing nothing about scottish football and surely he cant be that naive to understand hed make a loss on his investment. just let the hearts fans trust buy the club and build it up again !!
not really true to say he was hated - certainly split the fans and will be remembered fondly ... eventualy
brought us some fantastic memories and players
the fans are really rallying round now and the club should be saved
-15 next season will be a huge ask so we have to get out of admin ASAP
and sign some players at decent affordable wages

Re: Are Hearts The Next Club To Go To The Wall?

baildon blue said:
Who blooming cares about Hearts.Scottish football is rubbish and will be like the irish league soon.
you obviously cared enough to post that drivel :-)

I've no real interest in Scottish Football but do have a soft spot for Hearts so I hope they can sort this mess out.

Blue Streak said:
I've no real interest in Scottish Football but do have a soft spot for Hearts so I hope they can sort this mess out.
cheers bud the fans are raising a huge amount of money and there are up to 4
interested parties so fingers crossed<br /><br />-- Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:46 pm --<br /><br />
Rammyblues said:
Another warning to all pay your godamn taxes.
it was more down to our parent company who bankrolled us going bust

Just seen this on Facebook.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/tynecastle-footballer-jamie-skinner-dies-2953069" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ty ... es-2953069</a>

Such sad news.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.