Hector Bellerin

I rate Maffeo highly before the Bayern Game.

I know him from the EDS, and no player had impressed me more than him.
At EDS level being the key phrase there. He can be better than Bellerin, but he currently isn't.

I want this guy to play for us a lot. We all know he's one of the fastest players in the world, and he's at the perfect age too.

Apparently Pep was his hero when Bellerin was at Barca. Furthermore, Arteta took him under his wing when he arrived at the Arse and is said to be a father figure to him. Bellerin has not signed an improved contract but Barca are on the scene too.
I always worry about transfer talk so far from the window - it's often agents trying to get the most for their client. But, this one could have legs. His speed could take him to the very top

Apparently Pep was his hero when Bellerin was at Barca. Furthermore, Arteta took him under his wing when he arrived at the Arse and is said to be a father figure to him. Bellerin has not signed an improved contract but Barca are on the scene too.
I always worry about transfer talk so far from the window - it's often agents trying to get the most for their client. But, this one could have legs. His speed could take him to the very top
yup and to be fair, we were linked with Bellerin in the summer too so I wouldn't be shocked if he is a target. He would cost something like £30m - £35m, big price for a full back, but I would pay that he suits Peps style and full backs like that are not everywhere.

bellerin would be pep for our system and the speed he has would making us even more potent down the right hand side! great age as well to be around for a long time.

Been reading from a distance, and think you are all too optimistic with Bellerin. One, dont underestimate his love affair for Arsenal. He has constantly maintained no desire to leave, and has a great relationship with Wenger and loves London. Two, he wont be sold anytime soon, and if he does, he will be channeled back to Barcelona who also want him.

You may cite the Pep factor, but Pep seldom stays too long at clubs. Its generally 3 years wherever he goes. By the time Bellerin contract is coming to end (baring him signing an extension which is likely), Pep's 3 years will be nearing end.

We heard it before the season started and nothing became of it. So why anyone would assume a January transfer is possible,?

Been reading from a distance, and think you are all too optimistic with Bellerin. One, dont underestimate his love affair for Arsenal. He has constantly maintained no desire to leave, and has a great relationship with Wenger and loves London. Two, he wont be sold anytime soon, and if he does, he will be channeled back to Barcelona who also want him.

You may cite the Pep factor, but Pep seldom stays too long at clubs. Its generally 3 years wherever he goes. By the time Bellerin contract is coming to end (baring him signing an extension which is likely), Pep's 3 years will be nearing end.

We heard it before the season started and nothing became of it. So why anyone would assume a January transfer is possible,?

Its our resident, previously banned several times before Aussie gooner.

Good morning, at least this time you are not pretending to be a blue!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.