Hector Bellerin

Thats your theoretical interpretation. But ask yourself, will Bellerin ask that question of himself?

I go by what players say, and by their behavior, and Bellerin has done nothing to suggest he wont negotiate a new long term deal at Arsenal.
Sterling wasn't giving off any sort of vibe that he'd leave Liverpool prior to the interview he gave. There's really very little way to tell in this sort of situation. I'd say it's a possibility in the summer but obviously any talk of January is farcical.

I feel an exodus from Arsenal coming soon. Can't see Sanchez and Ozil spending anymore of their prime floating in mediocrity. I think some young players such as Bellerin will follow.

Barca is almost impossible to beat when it comes to players going back, but for some reason I have a good feeling about Bellerin joining a young up and coming team like City to come in and immediately replace aging fullbacks. He will get a chance to see us play, and hopefully impress, more than twice this season vs Arsenal.

As big of a pull Barca would be to Bellerin, with pep in charge here, if he wanted him id be confident he could get the lad in.

Bellerin is absolutely outstanding and a no brainer if we could get it done.

Thats your theoretical interpretation. But ask yourself, will Bellerin ask that question of himself?

I go by what players say, and by their behavior, and Bellerin has done nothing to suggest he wont negotiate a new long term deal at Arsenal.

Why would he want to stay at Arsenal? Wenger wont be there in three years time and lets be honest about it here Gooner he wont further his career at Arsenal anytime soon, whether you like it or not City are now in front of Arsenal football wise and have overtaken you on and off the field.

If its all about the nightlife and boutiques then yes Arsenal might turn your head-but playing under Pep for three seasons will sway any player with real ambition to win major trophys.

Would love him here just because it will wind up the Arsenal fans so much. He's a decent player as well so it should be a no brainer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.