Hector Bellerin

Ever heard of this Pablo Maffeo chap?
I agree, this is a good example of finding the talent early and one reason why i'm not arsed about not getting Bellarin, As a big money buy he would be straight into the first team and Maffeo would be pushed out.

i'd rather want City to sign Fabinho
someone with pace, good technique, physical ability.
and most importantly, comfortable to play in the middle.
so that Pep can play inverted fullback in full effect.
i want to see Pep bring back his formation 3-3-3-1 to City.
i find it as the most solid formation. but he need the right player.

Last edited:
Manchester City have made an official bid for Arsenal right-back Hector Bellerín (22) in the last few days. [SPORT]

City are aware that any deal for Bellerín will be difficult and wanted to wait until the season ended before making a formal move. [SPORT]

Manchester City have made an official bid for Arsenal right-back Hector Bellerín (22) in the last few days. [SPORT]

City are aware that any deal for Bellerín will be difficult and wanted to wait until the season ended before making a formal move. [SPORT]

The last bit...doesn't really make sense to me. We thought we'd wait until our season had finished but not before Arsenal's had finished?

Probably made a bid to let Levy know we won't be messed about.

If he asks for too much, then we move onto Bellerin, etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.