Hell Boy II: The Golden Army

Bigga said:
The Blue Knight said:
Yeah the first one was really good been looking forward to this one for a while.

Went to see the incredible hulk the other day and thats gonna take some beating, I was well surprised how good it was.

But for me Dark Knight all the way, Kevin Smith reckons its the GodFather 2 of comic book flicks.

Went to see 'T.I.H.' and thought exactly the same thing! One or two moments of the CGI was a little ropey, but the majority of it was satisfying enough. As I've said when it came out, it went a long way to erasing the travesty that was 'Hulk' almost out of existence!

Yeah I agree with you about the CGI but Roth and Norton were fantastic and the "Hulk...Smash!" bit was awesome. Better than Iron Man.

I feel bad about the first 'hulk' because Eric Bana wasn't that bad, just everything else was crap.

scowy68 said:
Looking forward to hellboy,one of my little lads is a big fan on the first movie,remember watching it whilst on holiday with him in Corfu a few years back.

I agree with the dark knight,looks awesome.Has anyone seen the wanted?

Yes, over-rated, I thought it was a wast of money going to see it !
But then again you might go and like it......different tastes I suppose.

The Blue Knight said:
Bigga said:
The Blue Knight said:
Yeah the first one was really good been looking forward to this one for a while.

Went to see the incredible hulk the other day and thats gonna take some beating, I was well surprised how good it was.

But for me Dark Knight all the way, Kevin Smith reckons its the GodFather 2 of comic book flicks.

Went to see 'T.I.H.' and thought exactly the same thing! One or two moments of the CGI was a little ropey, but the majority of it was satisfying enough. As I've said when it came out, it went a long way to erasing the travesty that was 'Hulk' almost out of existence!

Yeah I agree with you about the CGI but Roth and Norton were fantastic and the "Hulk...Smash!" bit was awesome. Better than Iron Man.

I feel bad about the first 'hulk' because Eric Bana wasn't that bad, just everything else was crap.

Eric Bana,another actor i have grown to like down the years,thought he was v good in Munchen.

scowy68 said:
The Blue Knight said:
Bigga said:
The Blue Knight said:

Eric Bana,another actor i have grown to like down the years,thought he was v good in Munchen.

Yeah Bana is top we all love a bit of 'Chopper'. Munich was really good, he's in the new Star Trek film as well which could be quite good.

scowy68 said:
...I agree with the dark knight,looks awesome.Has anyone seen the wanted?

Scowy, amte, don't waste your money if you're debating seeing the film. It was a toss up between that and "Hancock" and since I hate Smith as an actor, I chose the former. And still lost!

It starts with SO MUCH promise... and then the writing, halfway through, just fooks up! You end up saying 'Eh? What just happened??!'

Wait for a download or dvd, fella!

Just wish I could get my money back!! Let me know how Hancock is, I may just swallow my pride(unless Poco fancies the job!) and go see the darned thing!

By the way, have you heard of anything decent on the horizon besides comic adaptations?!

I fear it may be a tiresome summer for original films...

Bigga said:
Just wish I could get my money back!! Let me know how Hancock is, I may just swallow my pride(unless Poco fancies the job!) and go see the darned thing!

By the way, have you heard of anything decent on the horizon besides comic adaptations?!

I fear it may be a tiresome summer for original films...

Shouldn't it read: Just wish I could get my money back!! Let me know how Hancock is, I may just swallow my pride and go see the darned thing!(unless Poco fancies the job!)

and not:
Dangling Modifiers create different meanings...........lol ;)

Pocomoke blue said:
Shouldn't it read: Just wish I could get my money back!! Let me know how Hancock is, I may just swallow my pride and go see the darned thing!(unless Poco fancies the job!)

and not:
Dangling Modifiers create different meanings...........lol ;)

I know what I meant, woman. I'll let you decide otherwise...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.