Hell Boy II: The Golden Army

I never saw the original I just remember hearing on the news how when it debuted it knocked out, "The Passion of the Christ" as the number one film. I got a chuckle out of that.

Bigga said:
scowy68 said:
...I agree with the dark knight,looks awesome.Has anyone seen the wanted?

Scowy, amte, don't waste your money if you're debating seeing the film. It was a toss up between that and "Hancock" and since I hate Smith as an actor, I chose the former. And still lost!

It starts with SO MUCH promise... and then the writing, halfway through, just fooks up! You end up saying 'Eh? What just happened??!'

Wait for a download or dvd, fella!

to be fair bigga i know what you mean by the writing the story just got tangled up in the action,but if you are an action fan this is a really good film fast paced from start to finish but if you want a good story with it its a no go!

You know , Lee, I think that's exactly where it got tangled up! If they'd have left the film as an action piece on it's own, fair play. But, they tried to make it some mystical event and totally lost the plot! There were so many holes in the end result, it was just a joke!

Comical.

Bigga said:
You know , Lee, I think that's exactly where it got tangled up! If they'd have left the film as an action piece on it's own, fair play. But, they tried to make it some mystical event and totally lost the plot! There were so many holes in the end result, it was just a joke!

Comical.

it was a big shame really what with the action and a strong base for a story this film could of been something special,

not sure if you have seen it yet bigga there is a film i watched the other night called the children of huang shi well worth the watch its not brilliant but it is good worth seeing anyway.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0889588/

went to watch hancock on Sunday with hubby our son aged 8, we thought it was good, some really funny laugh out loud moments, watch the trailer on you tube

Pocomoke blue said:
The Blue Knight said:
Yeah the first one was really good been looking forward to this one for a while.

Went to see the incredible hulk the other day and thats gonna take some beating, I was well surprised how good it was.

But for me Dark Knight all the way, Kevin Smith reckons its the GodFather 2 of comic book flicks.

Thats if you can see it........lol From the previews I have seen, The picture seem to be too dark to see anything, so i'm a little unsure to go see it or not!

If it was too bright then we'd be able to see batman sneak up on his victims .. err I mean enemies and thats just not how it works lol. It is time we all evolve into a higher being and learn to see in the dark. lol

If you actually check out the graphic novels, Poco(on which this new adaptation of Bats is sourced off), the whole Gotham experience is a dark place. Sooo... I guess that's how the film SUPPOSED to be!

Unless you want it "Disneyified" with much gaiety and laughter...?

I can almost imagine Bats pirouette à la seconde down down the street, cape a-twirling, split kicking his enemies into submission, performing numerous and graceful petit allégro to avoid bullets, laughing as he ballons and batteries away back into the sunlight!

I like that version, Poco!

I don't know the film makers term for it, but it is a very dark shot film and I find it hard to see the action because it's dark, you miss more than you see! Sin City was a bit like that too!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.