Help Fellow ManCity Fan Achieve Her Goal.

Has anyone got any ideas on how to get my story shared more? :)

If you haven't already done it, I would try your local paper. Given that you're at uni in Liverpool, maybe the City angle wouldn't play so well there, though! Not that you have to use that angle So perhaps the MEN, assuming you're from the Manchester area. If not, then wherever you are usually living when not at uni. Local TV and radio might be a push, but I have often seen such human interest stories featured down my way. They can only say no. Disability groups? They may have ideas themselves about how best to spread the story, or even how to apply to access funds (if there are any).
The chap who left a donation and message on your site, formerly of Durrell Wildlife, may well be worth talking to, if you haven't already.

If you haven't already done it, I would try your local paper. Given that you're at uni in Liverpool, maybe the City angle wouldn't play so well there, though! Not that you have to use that angle So perhaps the MEN, assuming you're from the Manchester area. If not, then wherever you are usually living when not at uni. Local TV and radio might be a push, but I have often seen such human interest stories featured down my way. They can only say no. Disability groups? They may have ideas themselves about how best to spread the story, or even how to apply to access funds (if there are any).
The chap who left a donation and message on your site, formerly of Durrell Wildlife, may well be worth talking to, if you haven't already.

Thank you for some great ideas :). Im not actually from the manchester area, i live in kent. However I've just been contacted by a local paper and have an interview tomorrow so hopefully that will gain some interest. I have also added the Stephen Teal on linked in and just looking for a contact email now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.