Help! I think I hate Spurs...

Goater's Shin

...more than the rags.

Is there some kind of test I can do to find out if my suspicion is true? If it is is there a cure to realign my hierarchy of hate?

was in majorca for the opening match of the season.in the bar wouldn,t shut up.did my head in

Goater's Shin said:
...more than the rags.

Is there some kind of test I can do to find out if my suspicion is true? If it is is there a cure to realign my hierarchy of hate?
Give in to your hate. Join us on the Dark Side.

talkativesprout said:
I hope spurs go all the way, more fuckin games the better.

loose in the final tho

Imagine a rags v spurs final. At Wembley. Actually, don't, it's fucking awful.

Goater's Shin said:
Imagine a rags v spurs final. At Wembley. Actually, don't, it's fucking awful.

Spurs lead 2-0 at half time.

money_brownenvelope.jpg

HarryRedknapp.JPG

UEFA-Champions-LeagueManchester-United.jpg

daniel-levy_1013097c.jpg

I think i might hate Redknapp more than Ferguson..........actually no i don't.

But still, the success of Redknapp annoys the hell out of me.

What's with the general hatred of Spurs? As far as I can see they've done nothing wrong to city other than getting 4th last year, which they can hardly be blamed for.

LiamW17 said:
What's with the general hatred of Spurs? As far as I can see they've done nothing wrong to city other than getting 4th last year, which they can hardly be blamed for.
I for one don't have any hatred of Spurs - but plenty on here do. I love the fact that they have done the job in the CL, and I would love to see them make the final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.