Help needed to settle a small bet with mates about a stand up sketch

jayfx

The bet was about which stand up comedian ridiculed hanging sunglasses on your collar?

The argument started in a bar talking about how Aussies wear their sunglasses on the backs of their heads when the sun goes down. It then went onto hooking them onto your collar looking a bit shit and then how a comedian had joked about this saying something along the lines of:
"he didn't need his sunglasses, so did he lift them up to the top of his head like normal people? No, [then hooks them onto the front of his collar] twat mode".
I thought it was Sean Walsh and believed it was on Stand Up For The Week. My mate reckons it was either John Richardson or Rob Beckett. Another claimed it was neither of these two and reeled off numerous comedian's name's.

Did anyone see this and remember the comedian?
We put a £20 wager on it either being Sean Walsh or either Rob Becket/John Richardson but I've searched Google and can not find the sketch anywhere. Can any Bluemooner help settle this? Cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.