help with stadium ban

didsburyblu

Over in Germany at present . Gave my ticket to a mates brother for the Watford game who I've found out got thrown out for drinking in the seats . Consequently my ticket us now revoked and I am subject to a ban for 3 games.
I have proof via flight, hotel and rentalcar bookings that I was out of the country from 28 August till 6th September to send them so my question is what's the guys email at city who resolves issues , think he's the head of security?

Was it in the new south stand?

Hope it gets sorted but does the club allow you to simply give the ticket to a mate unless you ring and order a paper ticket for said mate?

Technically speaking I am sure that the tickets are not transferable to another person and therefore you could be met with a stance of 'tough, you shouldn't have lent it to someone who can't behave'. Possibly might have been different if you had sold it via the ticket exchange...

It was in south stand lower tier . Really pissed me off that they just ban you without a chance to explain. just had to call from Germany and spent 20 minutes on hold getting through to find out what was going on.
Was told it was a stadium ban yet they have blocked my online account too so can't even log in to book spurs away tickets either.
May well get resolved but I've missed out on juventus ticket at present as despite being on cup scheme they've released my seat and will probably miss out on spurs as likely will be sold out by the time this gets resolved.
Sometimes wish we could go back to the old days when we were a fooball club rather than a faceless corporate giant where they are quick to beat you with a stick despite 13 years season ticket holder and most aways over the last 4-5 years

I would usually use the ticket exchange . A great service that city promised us that finally went live 2 days before the gameso too late for me to use. So you try to do the right thing and fill the seat but I guess it's a lesson for everyone about giving your card to others

I'd imagine they'll say that you're responsible for the person using your ticket. Your mate's brother sounds like a nice guy!

It was in south stand lower tier . Really pissed me off that they just ban you without a chance to explain. just had to call from Germany and spent 20 minutes on hold getting through to find out what was going on.
Was told it was a stadium ban yet they have blocked my online account too so can't even log in to book spurs away tickets either.
May well get resolved but I've missed out on juventus ticket at present as despite being on cup scheme they've released my seat and will probably miss out on spurs as likely will be sold out by the time this gets resolved.
Sometimes wish we could go back to the old days when we were a fooball club rather than a faceless corporate giant where they are quick to beat you with a stick despite 13 years season ticket holder and most aways over the last 4-5 years

Personally, I'd be more concerned with the imbecile who was drinking in his seat like it was 1986.... Faceless or not, I can guarantee you won't be lending out the ticket again, and gus lesson learned..

You'll also get a ticket piss easy for juve should you want one!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.