help with stadium ban

On another note, I think its about time we were treated correctly and allowed to take a pint to your seat. I would include UCL games as well. Can we start an on-line petition.
mNhRVxb.gif
tumblr_n4mq4k0yYo1tuy7beo1_400.gif
Probably prohibited to stop things like this happening..

Similar happened to me and was told you shouldn't give your ticket to anyone and 3 game ban stood also had to sign a declaration that if I was banned further more the ban would be for life before I got ticket back

Tell them your dozy wife gave your ticket to her brother while you where out of the country and try and absolve yourself of any blame, worth a go ?

No idea I don't know him it's the brother of someone I know was row s though so about 2/3 of the way back just in from the aisle
So you gave/loaned the ticket to someone you didn't even know? Hate to say it, but that was taking a big risk. You can try contacting the club, but I'm not sure how much joy you'll have. The ticket is your property and, I would guess, you are responsible for any "disciplinary" (for want of a better word) incidents that would happen to anyone carrying the card. But good luck anyway.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.