Hero in 302

I'm sad to say that I sit in the proximity of the aforementioned '302 hero' and can confirm that he is far from this. I have personal experience of this ' hero' being a bigot towards other supporters that have attended games in 302 and and he has a general demeanour of intimidation. He does not respect the community of 302,and he does not represent the spirit of the fans of Manchester City, let alone 302. He must be given a lifetime ban.

In 302 we are fans. We have supported the club through the hardest times. No, I wasn't at York away, but I was at Lincoln back in the day so I have seen times through thin an thinner. As fans we are knowledgeable enough to know that the best team doesn't always win and, as unedifying as it may seem at the time, one has to accept that you will lose at some point no matter.

This 'hero', who I happen to know is actually a twat, has, and not for the first time, viciously abused and assaulted a genuine paying supporter. This same 'hero' (twat) was the same 'hero' (twat) that walked out in disgust when we were losing 2-1 to qpr. This 'hero' does not represent us as fans of Manchester City and for my colleagues in attendance today that were so shocked and disturbed by his actions, we do not want him to return to the Etihad, let alone 302. His actions disturbed and frightened his immediate neighbours and surrounding families. It was disgusting.

If my understanding of the law is correct, his actions were, at the very least, criminal. He should be, and needs to be, prosecuted as there is no place for such mindless aggression within our club and amongst our fans. A great number of felow 302'ers were horrified and disgusted by his actions this evening and have made efforts to lodge complaints to the club stewards. If the club are reading this I would urge you to take appropriate action against the 'hero' (twat) and complaints have been made to the stewards in the hope of further police action.

He is quite a smart dressed chap that sometimes has a beard and often wears glasses. But I never really understand why he appears to like to put talc on his nostril hairs so often at half time? Slave to fashion perhaps.

Anyway, over to GMP and the club to sort out. Apols for the over use of the word 'hero' and (twat). It was just easier than obnoxious belligerent arrogant ****.

It's easy enough to report to the club. Send an email with his seat number to them, the ground safety officer is the best bet, they'll deal with it..

It got a bit naughty in 202 as well during and at the end, with a few City fans falling out, offering each other out and wanting Liverpool fans thrown out of the corporate seats to our left. One fella spent 45 minutes waving his hands about, jumping into their block to remonstrate with stewards and police to throw them out, don't think he saw the game after the first goal. Is it really such an issue, I've been in away sections and sat on my hands a few times, I guess if you cheer if you score you're still asking for it from the home fans. Interestingly, those around this half dozen Liverpool fans did nothing, whereas those not in close proximity and not able to lay 'hands on' did all the 'I am the man shite'. Full of it, even the clown at the end who was promising to do some other guy whilst he walked off. You had the opportunity, will be interesting to see what happens today...?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.